- Open Access: the Library values free, open, unrestricted access to its collection and services.
- People Focus: the Library values all library users and recognizes that they have human concerns that go beyond their need for access to information or reading materials.
- Excellence: the Library values excellence by expecting integrity and competence, positive attitudes, respect for the diversity of people and perspectives in order to earn the trust and confidence of all library users.
- Lifelong Learning: the Library values the stimulation of ideas and the advancement of knowledge in the pursuit of excellence.
- Responsible Stewardship: the Library values the proper use of public funds and the efficient use of staff time and talent, maximizing all our resources in order to deliver quality library service.
Our Vision is to be a destination, The Place which creates community and elevates the quality and spirit of life for the people we serve
Our Mission is to provide excellent library services to the people of the community through a professional staff, a quality facility and first-class materials and programs.