The SLL 2020 Summer Reading Program is going virtual this year! Here are the instructions on how to download the app and how to participate in the program.
Use your computer, smartphone or tablet to log books or activities for all ages.
To participate in the 2020 Summer Reading Program download the Beanstack Tracker onto your smartphone or tablet. Log your reading and activities from your devices.
Follow these simple steps to register individually or as a family:
- Go to silverlakelibrary.beanstack.org
- Click on Register an individual or family
- It will ask you if you want to register yourself or your child
- If registering as a family, the parent should begin by clicking I am Registering Myself. Once complete, follow the prompts to add another adult or child.
- To view the log under each family member’s name simply choose Switch Reader in the upper left corner of your home page after logging in.
- Once registered, access your account by logging into Beanstack using the username and password that you initially created.
To Log books or activities:
- Sign into your Beanstack account. In the upper left corner click on your name or switch readers. The program for the appropriate age level will display. Click return to this program under the reading program.
- Click Log Reading and Activities in the right hand corner.
- Preschool and Adult log books – fill out number of books and click log.
- K-6th and Teens log minutes – fill out number of minutes and click log.
- Log activities – click activities. Select Activity/Activities completed and click log.
If you have questions or need help with the online Beanstack process please contact the Library 785-582-5141.